How do ‘Signs with Eyes’ work?
Firstly Signs with eyes can give any potential criminal a sense of unease.
Because secondly they give anyone the feeling of being watched.
Thirdly images with ‘eyes’ in and around car parks, hotels, civic centres. Also at leisure centres and shopping centres, and railway stations can have a big impact on behaviour.
Therefore ‘Signs with Eyes’ have proved to be very effective in campaigns aimed at deterring car theft and bike theft. However a study at Newcastle University showed a reduction in cycle thefts of 62% from bike racks that had ‘Eyes’ over them. In other words compared to the previous years when they did not have the signs present. Source BBC News website.
In addition we offer ‘reflective eyes’ sign to maximise the impact that these signs have.
To clarify signs are available in a range of materials and sizes.
What makes us stand out?
• All our signs are manufactured to your specification in a range of materials to suit your budget.
• We deliver nationwide.
• If you require help with your design then our in-house design team are here for you.
• You can speak to Kevin Rogers who heads up the printing business and or any member of the team
• Over 40 years of expertise.
• We are trusted to supply print and signage to the police as well as local authorities and public sector organisations and community groups.
In conclusion if you require a quote and or are not sure what you need please call us. And or email and speak to Kevin or a member of our design team on 0115 973 3323. Above all you could email us your enquiry at email@example.com. – and or complete the contact from at https://www.crimereductionsigns.com/contact-us