How do ‘Signs with Eyes’ work?
Signs with eyes can give any potential criminal a sense of unease.
Because it gives anyone the feeling of being watched.
Images with ‘eyes’ in and around car parks, hotels, civic centres, leisure centres, shopping centres, railway stations etc…. can have a big impact on behaviour.
These ‘Signs with Eyes’ have proved to be very effective in campaigns aimed at deterring car theft and bike theft. A study at Newcastle University showed a reduction in cycle thefts of 62% from bike racks that had ‘Eyes’ over them compared to the previous year when they did not have the signs present.. Source BBC News website.
We even offer ‘reflective eyes’ sign to maximise the impact that these signs have.
Signs are available in a range of materials and sizes.
What makes us stand out?
• All our signs are manufactured to your specification in a range of materials to suit your budget.
• We deliver nationwide.
• If you require help with your design then our in-house design team are here for you.
• You can speak to Kevin Rogers who heads up the printing business or any member of the team
• Over 40 years of expertise.
• We are trusted to supply print and signage to the police as well as local authorities, public sector organisations and community groups.
If you require a quote or are not sure what you need please call us or email and speak to Kevin or a member of our design team on 0115 973 3323 or email us your enquiry at email@example.com – or complete the contact from at https://www.crimereductionsigns.com/contact-us