Alongside the variety of signage we produce for local authorities, businesses and the public, we also produce a wide range of Health and Safety Signs.
Clear Health and Safety signage is essential for the wellbeing of staff and members of the public to avoid potential dangers.
We provide signs to businesses, hospitals, schools, public venues and many other locations where hazards need highlighting. It’s not just hazards though, as signs can include information such as fire safety procedures, food hygiene requirements and first aid points.
These signs can be split into different sections to highlight their purpose.
The government health and safety publications splits these into four sections, being:
Prohibition, Mandatory, Warning, and Emergency Escape/First Aid signs.
We have provided a few examples and sub divided the warnings section in our examples below.
Health and Safety Signs examples
- Signs to show things that must be done such as wearing safety goggles and helmets.
- To indicate hazards such as a trip hazard.
- Risk to life signs such as electricity voltage signs or deep water signs.
- Directional signs to show where to go in event of emergency such as Fire Exit or First Aid location.
- Warning signs to tell people not to do something e.g. No Parking, No Smoking etc.
- Signs to highlight hygiene compliance such as in food preparation areas.
- Our wide range of Covid-19 signs to remind staff and public of the ongoing risks.
If you require a specific design or perhaps require your brand logo adding to any Health and Safety Signs, our design team will be able to help and advise.
Normanton Screenprint, has been printing for over 45 years. We pride ourselves in supporting communities across the UK with our service and signage.
More examples of signs we provide include:
First Aid Signs
Fire Safety Signs
Site Safety Signs
Labels & Stickers
Waste & Recycling Signs
NSP (Normanton Screenprint) is based in Long Eaton, Nottingham and we deliver signs UK wide.
For enquiries please call Kevin on 0115 973 3323 or email email@example.com.
Do you have a spare minute?
Please take a look at our sister site www.nsprint.net.
For more examples of Health & Safety Signs please visit our Product Gallery.