With the introduction of ‘Public Spaces Protection Orders’ (PSPOs) legislation in October 2014 there is a requirement for the appropriate signage to enforce these new laws.
Councils play a major role in helping make local areas safe places to live, work and visit. Tackling anti-social behaviour is a high priority for many local authorities and their respective partner organisations.
Normanton Screenprint was established in 1976 and has been supplying signs to councils throughout the country for many years, specialising in signs relating to crime reduction.
A PSPO sign can only be issued for up to 3 years. Once the 3 years are up they can be extended if necessary.
NSP (Normanton Screenprint) is a specialist supplier of PSPO and local authority signs and has assisted many local authorities in fulfilling their signage requirements when implementing PSPO signs.
At Normanton Screenprint we only supply, high quality, durable PSPO signs and local authority signage. We can supply PSPO and local authority signs in any size or quantity with a choice of materials, sizes and fixing options.
Signs can be supplied with a laminated finish or with anti-graffiti coatings as required.
PSPO signs can be used in the following categories
• Anti Social Behaviour
• Alcohol (e.g. alcohol consumption control zone)
• Dogs (e.g. responsible dog ownership)
• Public Nuisance
• Alleyways and Rights of way
Key Features of Normanton Screenprint
• All our PSPO and local authority signs are manufactured to your specification in a range of materials to suit your budget.
• We deliver nationwide.
• If you require help with your design then our in-house design team are here for you.
• You can speak to Kevin Rogers who heads up the printing business or any member of the team
• Over 40 years of expertise.
• We are trusted to supply print and signage to the police as well as local authorities, public sector organisations and community groups.
If you require a quote or are not sure what you need please call us or email and speak to Kevin or a member of our design team on 0115 973 3323 or email us your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org – or complete the contact from at https://www.crimereductionsigns.com/contact-us/