Nobody likes thieves or vandals targeting people’s property. With CCTV signage on show it can act as low cost deterrent, giving both public, business and private property some form of security. CCTV warning signs should be positioned in appropriate places e.g. entrances to car parks at eye level so both drivers and the public on foot can clearly see the signs and are aware that CCTV is in operation.
Images collected on CCTV are classified as personal data and compliance with GDPR guidelines and Data Protection Act is required. Businesses, local authorities and councils using CCTV cameras need signs to let the public know they are operating.
NSP supply a wide range of signs for CCTV monitoring. Our CCTV warning signs are available in a variety of sizes, materials and styles. We also create custom designed signs to suit your requirements.
Signs can be in a variety of materials for example:
• Correx signs are great if you need a short-term solution.
• Foamex or Dibond signs are more suited to long term usage and can be supplied complete with channel and fixings as required.
• Self-adhesive signs are also available for a wide variety of surfaces.
Our signs are ideal for use in car parks (public, business or private). Any external area controlled by a business, local authority or council, and any internal area where the public and/or staff could be monitored require the appropriate signage.
What are the requirements for CCTV warning signage?
• Any sign should be visible and easy to see and read.
• If CCTV is operating inside a complex, signage should be visible both inside and outside the complex.
• Signage must show the organisation or local authority operating the system, and if different, the organisation or local authority managing the system.
Contact us today to see how we can help on 0115 973 3323 or email us your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please complete the contact from at https://www.crimereductionsigns.com/contact-us/